Thursday, June 14, 2012

FACEBOOK EFFECTS !! Must be 35 years and above to read!!

You must be 35 years of Age to read this and no older then 55! Generally I do not write this kind of stuff but I thought you might get a Kick out of it. It is possible?
One of my dear friends was all hyper about his upcoming wedding anniversary, obviously a big deal, RIGHT? So he made perfect arrangements for his dear wife, booked a hotel right on the Ocean with incredible views, made sure they can hear the crashing waves in the background! arranged nice flowers chocolates, everything to perfection and now it was THE MOMENT, Wife had also made sure to visit the Victoria Secret for the big day! Lets give them a name Should we? How about Bill and Monica, Kind of sounds familiar but can't recollect where I heard this name, any way the lights were romantically dim in the room a perfect music in the background with slight breeze and Ocean waves, the mood was perfect for Bill and Monica till the Facebook makes an entry, Bill cant resist to see  Monica in such Sexy lingerie so he had to update his Facebook status "Looking at my gorgeous wife in absolutely nothing!!!!! time to party! See you tomorrow America!" oh now this reminds Monica that she needs to update her status too she is taking pictures of all the beautiful things in the room, the flowers, the romantic setting, the Ocean View and might have taken a Picture of Bills weener too and updated it "Having a romantic time with my Hubby, cant Wait ;-)" Bill is all excited and cant Keep in his pants so after all the Facebook drama finally time to get on the bed, all of sudden Monica finds the view from the bed so exciting that she can't resist to update her Facebook status with the View from the bed, she takes a picture and gets busy with her two finger typing while bill is trying hard from behind to get somewhere. It was a struggle for the poor Chap and Monica updates her Facebook page again " View from our Bed In the protective arms of my Hubby.. ohhh I am so excited see you all after a night of Fun!" Bill seems to be in pain and relived at the same time............Monica says what happen Hun? Bill says it is done :-( before she says anything she gets a message on her Facebook "let us know what happens ;-) XOXO" She in the midst of all this she writes back "Oh well Bill shot a Blank " and clicks update so now the news is everywhere, not just on Facebook but it is hitting the charts of Twitter too "Bill shot a Blank picture for your comments" So my friends that is how Bills name changed for ever from that day onwards, Now he is known as Bill shoots Blanks"

Some of the Other side effects of the Facebook are when people go to restaurants, instead of saying a prayer before eating (which was a tradition pre Facebook Era) take a picture and update it "Eating Lunch" Do I care if you are eating Lunch? BTW you eat some really grouse stuff I almost lost my breakfast over my laptop, I should unfriend her that was the very first reaction after looking at that grouse plate of food, but can't unfriend her she is a good friend :-( . The next post could not be worse , my friend with new born updates her status "John made his first POO so Excited!!" really do you think I want to see Johns poo? that was my silent but a tempestuous reaction inside, May be I should unfriend her, she has no manners left was my thought but again things could be worse then that, especially a Picture update I saw, one of my friend had a tooth ache so he went to the doctor and took a GOOD picture of inside his mouth and posted it on the Facebook update "Inside my Mouth Never knew I had so many teeth so Excited!!" I am thinking really what were you doing all these years never went to a doctor, never had your teeth cleaned, never brushed them, it looks ugly whatever is in your mouth. I had to say it loud I could not take Facebook updates anymore, Luckily no one was in the room or they would have thought I was loosing it. Now it was time to say good bye to Facebook, but wait another update " Doctor says one side of my Butt is larger then the other? What do you think please... please let me know" It is a good looking Butt was my reaction,  I better shut it off before some other update shows up! Good Night my Handfulls of Handful friends"

No comments: